1. By participating in the contest, you (the "Contestant") have affirmatively reviewed, accepted and agreed to all of the Terms & Conditions.
2. This competition is for UAE Residents only. (Please note once shortlisted you will be asked to submit a copy of your Emirates Id for verification purpose)
3. Online Registration starts on 1st January 2020 and will close on 15th January 2020 midnight at 12:00 am.
4. Finalists (12 contestants) will be selected at the sole discretion of Mushrif Mall Management and will get a chance to perform live in front of the audience at Mushrif Mall on 27th February 2020 for kids and 28th February 2020 for Adults. Each live performance should not exceed 5 minutes.
5. Shortlisted contestants will be required to be available to meet event management team at Abu Dhabi on 16.02.2020 as a part of the audition of competition process, location & time to be confirmed.
6. Contestants are aware acknowledge and accept that their name, video and photographs may be used by Mushrif Mall Management in current or future promotions through different medias like Newspapers, TV Ads, Flyers etc.
7. Final winner will be selected among the final contestants on the basis of online Audience poll. Winner will be announced at Mushrif Mall on 29th February 2020.
8. Voting lines will opened for everyone from 12th February 2020 ending on 28th February 2020 at 12:00 Midnight.
9. Age limit for Participants: 9 years old to 14 Years old for kids and 15 and above for adults
10. All minors (those below 21 years of age) must have a sign and submit permission along with necessary ID proof from a parent/guardian on registration form granting their permission for them to participate in the competition.
11. Mushrif Mall Management shall not be responsible for any intellectual property right (IP) pertaining to (any act) the contestants performance. It is the sole responsibility of the Participant to seek permission for any of such rights from the intellectual property right (IP) holder if required.
12. Mushrif Mall accepts no responsibility for any claim, loss or damage to any person/property belonging to anyone involved in the competition.
13. No Participant should perform any act/material which may hurt anybody's religious or cultural sentiments or may upset the political system, members of the audience, committee or sponsors as governed by the Laws of United Arab Emirates
14. No dangerous acts or omission or hazardous liquids may be used, including naked flames or any material which may create any kind of catastrophic situation.
15. No animals should be used in any act, without written consent from Mushrif Mall Management.
16. A PA system will be installed. A contestant performing with a backing track (back ground music) has to provide the required material in a CD or USB. Any other instruments or props must be arranged by the respective participants only.
17. Any electrical equipment brought in by contestants must be in a safe & proper condition subject to Mall Management approval.
18. No sharp instruments, including swords, knives, axes, may be used in any acts.
19. No swearing/ foul language or unsociable behavior will be entertained and strict actions will be taken by Management or Committee against those who violate.
20. Any equipment used, which belongs to the organizers or venues, must be treated with respect and handled responsibly. All breakages must be reported immediately and paid for.
21. This competition is not open to any staff or family member of Lulu Group and Line Investments.
22. Incase of any dispute/complaints related to the selction of contestants/winner of Talentology program the contestants may inform the Management and the decision of Mushrif Mall Management will be final and binding on the contestant.
23. Mushrif Mall Management reserves the right to change the terms and conditions, postpone or cancel the events without any notice.